A brief introduction to the module
This module dual high-speed AD selects TI's 12 bit high-speed A/D converter AD9226, which contains two AD9226. AD9226 adopts a multistage differential pipelined architecture with a maximum sampling rate of 65MSPS, a single power supply with a chip and a high performance sample holder and a reference voltage source, which simplifies the design of the peripheral circuit, meets the industrial application and guarantees the non loss of the code in the whole working temperature range.
The voltage input range of the module is -5V~+5V, and the signal with a peak value of 10Vpp can be input. The module uses the attenuation and offset circuit to adjust the input signal and convert it to 1V~3V (peak value is 2Vpp), and the signal enters AD9226. That is to say, when input -5V, the voltage of ADC input is 3V; when 0V is input, the voltage of ADC input is 2V; when input +5V, the voltage of ADC input is 1V. The structure block diagram of the high speed AD module is shown in the following figure.
The main features of the module are as follows:
(1) module function: two way independent 12 bit high-speed ADC module.
(2) maximum adoption rate: 65MSPS.
(2) analog signal input amplitude: + 5V (i.e. 10Vpp input).
(3) analog signal bandwidth: -3dB bandwidth is 350MHz.
(4) digital interface level: 3.3V.
(5) module power supply: +5V single power supply.
(6) analog signal input interface: SMA interface.
(7) digital signal interface: 2 x 14 double row 2.54 spacer base with downward direction. With the power supply interface, 2 x 16 double row 2.54 spacing base is used, and the direction is downward.
(8) this module has designed a jack GND to plug in the multimeter grounding pen to facilitate user testing.
(9) customized modules can be customized according to the actual needs of users. As the debugging process is rather cumbersome, it is necessary to add a certain customization fee.